Welcome

Inspiration Board

So I'm getting married in less than 3 months...we got engaged over a year ago I've been planning ever since. As a bride on a smaller than some budget, planning the wedding myself was the way to go. Didn't really have a choice in the matter, but needless to say I was excited to dive right in. I've always loved weddings...I've been a girlie girl since the womb and the visions of wedding cake, flowers, dresses and stationary danced in my head. I had no idea when I started this journey of planning a wedding just how big the wedding industry was. From photography to event planning to floral design, there is so much business out there associated with weddings. I wish i had known before what a huge and creative industry it was. I find myself so addicted to everything it has to offer...I could look at wedding stuff all day.

I've got this one wedding, one day of mine...but it is so hard to narrow all my thoughts down and say "ok, this is it...this will be the theme for my special day!" and go from there. When I started researching wedding ideas, I found so many and I could in-vision everything from a casual vintage wedding in the park to an elaborate grandiose wedding at a cathedral. Needless to say, I'm having neither...but I am having the wedding that is perfect for me. Although I may not be able to incorporate every idea I've seen and thought about, I find just the search for and brain storming of new ideas enthralling. So with all that said, I'm going to start blogging about wedding ideas and inspirations I come across. Although I may not be able to use them, maybe they will fit perfectly into someone else's vision. Even though my planning is coming to the end, my fascination with all that is wedding is not. So here it is to my inspiration board and everything that is to come...

xoxo~MJ