Welcome

Add a Little Spice...


I just love engagement pictures. I believe you really get to see a couple's personality and love for each other in engagement photos. Here in Baton Rouge, a lot of couples travel to New Orleans to take their pictures. New Orleans provides such a beautiful setting with its historic architecture and heritage. Couples often go to the French Quarter or City Park (as my finance` and I did) to add that special ambiance to their photos. Although I do believe setting is a huge part of an engagement photo shoot, props can add even more of that special touch. Using props in your engagement photos allows for you to show off your personality in ways that a backdrop can't. Props are inexpensive and lend to unique, fun photos that are all your own. I've seen everything from vintage bikes, antique cars, beloved pets, boats, guitars, green apples, umbrellas, cowboy boots and even big green tractors. Really, it can be anything as long as it is something that is you. Here in Louisiana, we believe everything is better when you add a little spice. So go ahead, spice it up.

xoxo~MJ


Couldn't help but post a picture of me and my baby. This is one of our engagements taken by the wonderful Beebe Tran of Studio Tran Photography.